Today’s featured guest is Dr. Clarence M. Lee Jr.
It took me 5 years to get into medical school. I applied to medical school over 500 times.
Persistence is the absolute number one key for success. If I did not teach myself how to keep going when things were not going well. If I did not figure out how to do that, I would have folded a long, long time ago. Everything I have been able to do has been based on the simple principle of not giving up.
Connect with Clarence Lee Jr.:
Some of the questions I asked Clarence:
- Why do you think we are wired to always want more?
- What are some of the top excuses that make people quit?
- Walk us through a mindset we need to create to be able to persist?
- What’s the best way to move through fear?
- How do you teach these principles to your children?
- Any advice or tips on how you go about preparing for a big speech?
Dr. Clarence M. Lee Jr. Bio
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and for listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more trailblazers is to leave us a 5 star review for The Trailblazers Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.