Do not bet on later. When we bet on later, everyone loses
Do not start what you will not keep up
A few of the questions I asked Concita:
- How have your kids helped you become the person you are today?
- Were you always driven by a health and fitness mindset?
- Why the desire to help others?
- Do you still have fears of falling back into old habits?
- Share some simple tips for us to approach setting and meeting the mark on our fitness goals?
- Tell us one action that we should take this week, or as quickly as we can, to help us blaze our trail?
Concita’s Favorite Book:
- The Power of Habit
Connect with Concita:
Concita Thomas’ Bio:
She has had the privilege of appearing on Mamas Gone Wild, a talk show on the Black America Web network, being a regular columnist for her local newspaper, and speaking for companies like Bell Helicopter, Habitat for Humanity and Mary Kay. Concita received her Bachelor’s degree from Brown University in mechanical engineering and biomechanics and her Master’s degree from Oakland University in mechanical engineering. She crafted her coaching skills through various certifications and extensive work with clients. She is a Jersey girl living in Dallas, Texas with her husband, 7 year old son and 2 year old daughter.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you’re an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!