In this episode, we discussed:
- What was Dalen's passion and dream as a kid? [spp-timestamp time="2:30"]
- What inspired fashion and film? [spp-timestamp time="3:30"]
- Dalen talks us through the Loren Spratt process [spp-timestamp time="6:30"]
- Some of the people that inspired Dalen to get into fashion [spp-timestamp time="8:50"]
- What inspired his involvement in film [spp-timestamp time="10:15"]
- BIG lessons he learned earlier on his journey when he was failing
- A fear on his journey he had to overcome and how he overcame it to grow his brand [spp-timestamp time="17:50"]
- A defining moment on his journey [spp-timestamp time="20:00"]
- How family affected his business/career [spp-timestamp time="22:10"]
- How he keeps from getting caught in comfort zones along the journey [spp-timestamp time="24:00"]
- How he pushes himself to get his 2016 goals achieved [spp-timestamp time="25:00"]
- An inspiring message to motivate us [spp-timestamp time="32:30"]
Links and resources mentioned:
- Loren Spratt website
- Loren Spratt on IG
- Dalen Spratt on IG
- Dalen's Reading The 4-Hour Workweek right now
- Duolingo is the app Dalen's using to learn a foreign language
In this episode of the Trailblazers Podcast, I'm honored to have interviewed Mr. Dalen Spratt from Loren Spratt.
Dalen is a young multi-talented entrepreneur on the move:
- He is the Co-Founder /Co-Owner of Loren Spratt, a company that specializes in both fashion and film
- Dalen's first television show, a comedic paranormal investigative series, called GhostBrothers debuted on Destination America on April 15th and airs on Fridays at 10pm and became the #1 Premier of all time for the network.
- Loren Spratt has been featured on or in Essence.com, VH1, BET, Starz, the NAACP awards, The Grammys, Spike TV and much more
I am delighted to have him on the show to share his wisdom as a young MBA, with a modern digital footprint. His journey is quite remarkable, as this Clark Atlanta University graduate, has developed a men's fashion line, that offers a very concierge like experience to men seeking a tailored suit and a very personal experience in the process.
You'll certainly be inspired by his focus, mindset and transparency. Though this young 20-something still has a great deal of years + opportunity ahead of him, you can hear the experience and knowledge he's gained so far as an entrepreneur in this interview. I value Dalen's real life stories, his honesty and acceptance to be vulnerable about his fears, failures and challenges on his journey. From the beginning of this call, before I hit the record button, he was just so excited for me to ask anything and help give his all to this interview and for that I'm eternally grateful.
Tweetables of Dalen Spratt:
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic updates! It’s free!