Today's Guest is Sheri Riley.
Sheri is a wife, mother, daughter, and entrepreneur. She's a trendsetter in the entertainment industry, and she's spent 20 years creating innovative marketing strategies for some of the world’s biggest celebrities and corporations. Her list of clients includes Usher, TLC, Toni Braxton, Converse, NBA, TNT, and many more. In addition, she's an Empowerment Speaker, Life Strategist, and Author, and Sheri helps all around busy individuals, like us, to make choices that lead to less stress, better clarity, and a more fulfilling life. She speaks around the world, sharing her message of “Peace is the New Success”.
Connect with Sheri:
- Website: sheririley.com
- Twitter: @sheririley
- Instagram: @sheririley
- Book: Exponential Living: Stop Spending 100% of Your Time on 10% of Who You Are
Financial is always a challenge. Being an entrepreneur for 20 years, it ebbs and flows. Whenever you're running a business, it is going to ebb and flow financially, so you've got to do the right things and put the right systems in place for your business to sustain itself through those seasons.
If you really want to give your life to Christ, start a business, become an entrepreneur!
Mission fuel inside today's conversation:
- What unexpected blessing in your life are you most grateful for?
- What was the big goal for you growing up?
- What's driving you in the work you're doing today?
- How did you find your calling as an entrepreneur?
- What did you have to give up to go up?
- What's been the most challenging experience you've had growing your business?
- What prompted you to write this book?
- What was one of the biggest lessons you learned in the process of writing this book?
- What is Exponential Living?
- What does peace mean to you? Why is peace so important?
- How do you cultivate peace, clarity and courage?
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and for listening to this episode.
If you're listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more trailblazers is to leave us a 5 star review for The Trailblazers Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.