In this episode, we discussed:
- [04:30] – What provided her a winning mindset on such a big stage
- [09:15] – What inspired her to start her own consulting firm
- [12:30] – Gild Creative Group and what she does as the Cultural Engagement Strategist
- [19:30] – Mentors that are helping guide her forward
- [20:30] – How family affected her entrepreneurial journey
- [22:15] – Some of the biggest lessons she learned while building Gild
- [25:20] – Fears of failing to achieve set goals or responsibilities that follow
- [28:30] – How she keeps herself from falling into comfort zones with her work
- [31:20] – 2 things Tiffany is working on right now as part of her future vision/goals
Links and resources mentioned:
Tiffany Hardin Bio
Tiffany Hardin developed Gild Creative Group, a consultation firm providing cultural engagement activation strategies for brands & advertisers such as Mother Industries, Civic Entertainment and Doner Agency. Additionally, she consults creative talents such as media savant, Karen Civil, fashion expert, Vanessa Simmons, and, hip hop artist, Kris Kasanova on developing their brand as a business, as well as, developing key brand partnerships. Dedicated to paying it forward, she is also an adjunct professor at NYU- Clive Davis School of Recorded Music.
Hardin is the founder of She Knows Now, a platform dedicated to collecting and sharing the insights of confident, driven women who share what they each know for sure. She served on the boards of SoundCtrl, Music Unites, Council of Urban Professionals, and AdColor, and, currently serves on the leadership board of Live in The Grey. She is an avid speaker on Influencer Marketing, Women in Entrepreneurship, Music & Branding, Social Media Marketing, and Music/Tech at conferences such as Social Media Week, Internet Week, SXSW, AdColor and Adweek.
Hardin had previously held positions at Violator Management, Monami Entertainment and Translation LLC prior to her entrepreneurial endeavors.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic updates! It’s free!
PHOTO CREDIT: SAM TEICH