Dr Jason’s Episode Outline:
- What relationships in your life are you most grateful for right now?
- Are there insights you’ve gained from being a husband and father that make you an all around better doctor and human being?
- Growing up did you always have a vision of becoming a doctor?
- What exactly does concierge medicine mean to you and what does that mean for your patients?
- Why did you want to be America’s Energy doctor?
- What tips do you have to help us navigate our busy lives, and be a little more disciplined about fitness and eating habits?
- What are a few other smart lifestyle choices we should begin putting into practice today to help optimize our health, wellness, and energy?
- Share one action our aspiring Trailblazers should take this week to blaze their trail?
Dr Jason’s Favorite Book:
Connect with Dr Jason:
Dr. Jason Littleton Bio:
Jason Littleton, MD is a board-certified family physician offering convenient concierge healthcare. He is the Department Chairman of Family Medicine for Orlando Regional Medical Center. He emphasizes personal attention, prevention, and smart lifestyle choices for optimal health, wellness, energy, youthfulness, longevity, balance, and happiness. He encourages patients to eat nutritiously and focus on fitness, providing clear, practical, personalized guidance for doing so in our busy lives.
Dr. Littleton has been on The Dr. Oz Show, The Dr. Nandi Show, ChazzLive, The Dr. Mitch Show, featured in Health and Beauty Magazine, Ebony Magazine, InTouch Magazine, The Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Style Magazine being awarded the title of one of Orlando’s Top Doctors.
Dr. Littleton earned his MD from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and a BS in Biology from the University of Michigan. In 2010, he received National Doctor’s Day Recognition from the Practitioner Excellence Committee for “compassionate and excellent care” of patients at St. Mary’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. He also received the Resident Teacher Award as a family medicine resident. Today, Dr. Littleton serves patients in the Orlando area.
Additionally, Dr. Littleton is CEO of Littleton Concierge Medicine, author of WellSpring: The Energy Secrets to Do the Good Life, an in-demand motivational health speaker, and frequent guest commentator on national television programs and in national print publications.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you’re an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!