Nicole has worked as a client-facing business executive for Fortune 500 companies in both sales and marketing for over ten years. Everyone from stay-at-home parents to small-business owners can access her affordable and entertaining webinars and private monetization coaching. Using her trademarked Pitch & Pray™ method, Nicole will help you embrace the #monetizethyself™ mindset and realize your brand’s fiscal goals.
Questions I asked Nicole:
- What unexpected blessing in your life are you most grateful for?
- Why were you inspired to quit your job on Periscope in front of 10,000 people?
- How did you make that first million?
- What’s something that people who don’t have money, wrongly assume about wealth?
- What’s driving you today to do the work you’re doing?
- What are the critical steps to move forward toward a goal of full-time entrepreneurship?
- What are the traits that make an entrepreneur a good sales person?
- What are some non-negotiable daily habits?
- What’s your best advice to parents to raising awesome kids?
- Share one action our future entrepreneurs should commit to this week, to help them blaze their trail?
I am only limited by what I can dream and pray for
The bible talks about how your provision resides in your purpose. When you are closely aligned with what you are suppose to do and when you are using the gifts God has given you to serve others then you see bounty. And I can honestly say that’s what happened. I took the smarts that I had and I started applying it to the place that I could serve the most, and I started seeing rewards for that. Both financially, emotionally and spiritually. It’s really been a blessing.
I had multiple income streams … my business was not based on a single source of income. One of the biggest mistakes people make when they are getting into consulting, is they exchange time for money.
Connect with Nicole:
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and for listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more trailblazers is to leave us a 5 star review for The Trailblazers Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.