Pat Flynn is an online marketing maven, an entrepreneur, blogger, podcaster, investor, teacher and investor.
Pat’s blog, SmartPassiveIncome.com has been featured in or on The New York Times, Forbes, and Social Media Examiner, to name a few. He is the author of two books and in just the past week, he’s been acknowledged as a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author for his new book titled, Will It Fly.
In this episode, we talked about:
- His big fitness goal for 2016
- Entrepreneurial traits that have helped him be a better parent
- The big lessons he learned while attempting to create his first software products
- How the pursuit for perfection created a road block while authoring his second book
- Taking bold action and putting himself in awkward positions and how it helps him to grow
Tweetables from Pat Flynn’s :
Links and resources mentioned:
- Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money [Affiliate Link]
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
Please leave an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates! It’s free!