Thanks so much for your interest in being a guest on the Trailblazers Podcast, the show for bold, black and trail blazing professionals, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders.
We’re delighted to have you on the show!
We want you to talk about what you do, what's lead to your success and allow you to impart your wisdom to our audience on how they can grow and achieve greatness also – no need to dumb it down, we want you to give your all and provide as much actionable tips, techniques, systems and strategies as time will allow.
The idea is that you and I will impart value, inspiration, and actionable strategies to our audience of young professionals who might be able to learn new ways to rise to the top in their own journey.
The show is hosted by me, Stephen A. Hart.
Please review the guidelines below so we can be sure to have a great recording.
- Guests should dial in per Skype (my skype id is stephen.a.hart) using a USB headset (here's an example of one) or microphone.
- Guests must locate themselves in a quiet room for the duration of the podcast. We can edit out things like air conditioner noise, but not people talking in the background.
- Guest should be prepared to chat about their experiences in business, and give their recommendations to other business professionals, and have fun!
- We’ll send you a link to a pre-show interview questionnaire so we can get a feel for you and your situation before we’re recording. Please complete this questionnaire – it makes the show better!
Approximate Podcast Schedule:
- Opening: Stephen introduces guest – 2 minute
- Guest Interview: Stephen and Guest – 25 minutes
- Closing: – 2 minutes
Questions To Be Prepared For
During the podcast, we will aim to ask between 8 and 12 questions. They are two questions that every guest will be asked:
- What one book, tool or resource would you recommend to everyone listening right now, to help them grow in the coming year?
- Give us one tip that would help each person in our community, in their pursuit to becoming a Trailblazer?
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to email Stephen and we can help you get set up.
All podcasts are transcribed, and appear on the Trailblazers blog after taping. All episodes are available on iTunes, and Stitcher.
We’ll also send you a “badge” you can add to your website/blog after the show, and we’ll let you know when your episode is live.